BOU is supposed to be about three writers (with one brain… Remember that tag line?), but this episode is more about three dads (albeit three ticked off dads) complaining about the stupid stuff that’s happening with their kids. Even if that doesn’t sound appealing (and, really, what about BOU is EVER appealing?), you’ll want to stick around for Dave’s story at the end, because that’s where the you-know-what hits the proverbial fan.
Here’s what goes down:
- How soccer is ruining Johnny’s Friday nights
- Do kids really need sports anyway?
- What body part Dave wants replaced (with a bionic version)
- What sports Johnny played in school
- Why Dave stalked two kids in the dark with a knife