On this week’s episode we open up with the question:
Should we keep doing this show?
And, perhaps for the first time ever, (ironically enough), we stayed on topic the entire show!
In short, Johnny started a new (third) podcast, Bigger Better Stronger Faster, which has skyrocketed to huge success, whereas Better Off Undead has pretty much stagnated and has a fraction of the listeners of the Self Publishing Podcast.
Better Off Undead has turned into a show where we intended to talk about horror into a show of just three friends hanging out, where we sometimes talk about horror. Fun, but what’s the point?
We talked about other ways we could do the show, which included:
- interviewing people in horror — writers, stars of Birdemic, and such
- a companion piece to the Self Publishing Podcast where we interview other authors, or creative types
- a show where we talk about our projects more from the creative end (rather than the business end which we usually stick to on SPP), and brainstorm, and such.
- talk about whether we should cancel the show every week.
- a positivity show like Bigger Better Stronger Faster where the guys try to fix Dave.
- two hours of Self Publishing Podcast.
Or do we just cancel?
What do you think? Leave a comment here or on the YouTube page.
See you next week…